1. Grade level field trip coordinator will complete the Field Trip request packet in the first section of the green note- book in the mailroom. Make copies of the following forms from the "Field Trip Forms - 1 Day" section:
a. Field Trip Request b. Field Trip Checklist c. Cobb County Permission to Participate in One Day Fieldtrips
2. Coordinator will complete the Field Trip Request and Checklist (a & b above) and return to Assistant Principal. Packet must be turned in at least 20 days before the trip.
3. Assistant Principal will: a. Put Field Trip on school calendar or notify contact person if there is a conflict. b. Send packet to Bookkeeper
4. Bookkeeper will notify teacher when it is OK to send home permission slip and request for money. No notice should be sent home until OK is given by bookkeeper.
5. Grade level field trip coordinator will contact Cafeteria Manager if trip will involve sack lunches. This needs to be done as soon as trip is put on the school calendar, at least 20 days before the trip.
Please remember to check GPS/QCC's for your grade level to make sure your trips relate to the standards for your grade level. With the changes in the standards, some topics are moving to different grade levels.