We had a great Field Day this week! Thank you to the many parents who volunteered!
Remember that Muffins For Moms is on Monday, May 14 at 8:15 in our room. This is a special time for you and your child.
Porter’s Pups Final Five Fantastic Days will start next Thursday. Be sure to take note of our activities so that your child can join in the fun:
- Thursday (5/17): Game & Puzzle Day- Bring a board game or puzzle to play with your friends. All items should be labeled with your name. Please do not send electronic, hand-held games.
- Friday (5/18): Outside Day & Summer Birthday Celebration- Room Moms are planning special outside centers. Be sure to dress for some outdoor fun- hats, shades, and tennis shoes.
- Monday (5/21): PJ Day/ Reading Campout Day- Wear pajamas and bring your flashlight and favorite book to share in our homemade tents.
- Tuesday (5/22): Autograph Day- Students may bring their GM Yearbooks back to school to sign if they like. I will also be giving them a Porter’s Pups yearbook which includes autograph pages. It they would like to have their Kdgn. T-shirt signed, please send in a black sharpie. (I will assume that you do not want their shirt signed if they do not bring in a permanent marker).
- Wednesday (5/23): Ice Cream Sundae/ Movie Day with Book Buddies- Please send in a topping to share in a disposable, non-breakable container either Monday or Tuesday.
Please remember that school will be dismissed at 12:30 on Tuesday and Wednesday of the last week. We will be eating lunch early on Tuesday and Wednesday. On the last day of school, children CANNOT carry ANYTHING home on the bus. Do not send book bags that day. Please send lunches in a throw away bag.
Have a great weekend and Happy Mother's Day!